DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Continually monitors PM Performance with Maintenance Manager to ensure Compliance to our PM Program.
· Reviews all incoming approved work orders to ensure all Parts, Tools, Resources are planned for the job, and then properly scheduled to a specific date, time, and person.
· Ensures all Asset’s within the CMMS (Emaint) are maintained from Cradle to Grave
· Works to ensure all Assets have well maintained Bill of Materials (BOMS) for our equipment, including working with Engineering early on with projects to ensure proper set up of master data.
· Govern all Maintenance Master Data in the CMMS (Emaint) system.
· Reviews the work to be performed and determine the best way to accomplish the work.
· Consults with Leads, Supervisors, Production Managers/Supervisors, & the Sr. Plant Manager as necessary
· Obtains and organizes information required for work to be performed: drawings, vendor manual, supplemental instructional materials, special procedures, and files appropriate material appropriately and supplements this information by preparing any additional sketches, drawings, diagrams, notes, or any instructional material which will clarify work to be performed
· Identifies resources required to complete the work by planning and scheduling all resources needed and understands the planned costs of each task.
· Works with Maintenance Clerks to manage spare parts usage to maximize and minimize risk of using critical spare parts. Including managing Bill of Materials for the equipment.
· Manages the backlog for work order requests to work order completion. This includes building maintenance plans and schedules for large company shutdowns.
· Verifies all material, information, tools, and labor are available prior to scheduling
· Actively participates in scheduling meetings with Operation partners to finalize the priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times
· Finalizes the Maintenance resource schedule including Prioritizing work utilizing Equipment Ranking and one in one out scheduling that also is aligned with needs from Production, Safety, Quality and Sanitation.
· Follows up daily on work order completion status and tracking of priority work orders during the week and elevates when plan is off or not being followed.
· Develops and provides KPI for the maintenance department
· Ability to understand Mechanical and Electrical equipment as well as the dangers associated with them, follows Lock out Tag Out any time on the floor where a need to go into equipment to plan work.
· Understands the management of Quality Systems and is familiar with SQF, HACCP, and GMP practices which help ensure the safety within the workplace and the production of a safe and quality product(s)
- Must have Experience working with Master Data and CMMS Systems, Preferred experience with eMaint.
- Strong Computer skills must be able to easily use eMaint, Excel, Process Pro, and other software systems necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, preferred Bi Lingual in English and Spanish.
- Must possess demonstrated problem-solving abilities, and ability to drive Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to work well with people and be teamwork oriented
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
· Mechanical/electrical background is necessary
· Demonstrated ability to write work standards and procedures
· Demonstrated ability to read standard blueprints, machine, and process drawings and
have the ability to sketch or redline existing drawings
· Knowledge and understands the maintenance processes and proper use of the work
order system, planning and scheduling and storeroom processes
· Utilize the continuous improvement mindset and tools to actively participate in identifying and correcting opportunities, improving processes including participation in the creation and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions, the creation and maintenance of preventative maintenance standards, the writing of One Point Lessons, and participation in continuous improvement methodology events.
· Be an active member of the Safety Team
· SMRP Certification
· BA / BS Degree
· Bi-Lingual in English/Spanish
Must have 2-3 Years of Maintenance Experience, prior planner experience required or equivalent combination of education (Associates with 5- 7 year maintenance background or BA/BA in engineering degree preferred)